Delacon, a Sydney-based call tracking, call analysis and telecommunications company, today announced that it has launched an enhanced user-customisable IVR software solution that can be used within Delacon’s advanced call tracking solution and as a standalone product.
Building on Delacon’s impressive existing IVR functionality that employs sophisticated VoiceXML and speech recognition technology to detect and adapt to the speaker’s voice, this new enhancement will allow individual businesses to setup, configure and modify their IVR implementation. Accessed via Delacon’s secure portal, businesses can login to their account and make the necessary changes from wherever they have access to the internet.
With Delacon’s IVR solution business will be able to:
- Select and modify the IVR structure
- Select and modify the call termination number
- Select and modify whether you want a transfer message played
- Select and modify the maximum attempts for before transferring to the default termination number
- Select and modify the email address for the call notification email
- Upload the welcome message
- Upload the IVR prompts message
- Upload the music on hold music
- Upload the whisper message
“Our team of in-house developers have designed a user-friendly interface that allows our clients to make changes to their IVR setup whenever they want. I am confident that our clients will welcome this enhanced ability to further improve their customer service and send calls direct to the most appropriate person to look after the enquiry,” said Delacon’s Chief Technology Officer, Michael Center.
Delacon’s IVR solution is a fully hosted option that sits on 24/7 managed servers. No software or hardware is required for the implementation. Clients can have their IVR solution implemented within a couple of days by contacting Delacon.